Kunz, Plitt, Hyland & Demlong prides itself on obtaining outstanding results for its clients at trial, while meeting the highest ethical standards. We are proud of our reputation and know how carefully it was earned. The outcome of litigation rests on many factors, but we believe that meticulous preparation is the foundation for successful litigation. Great results come from hard work, attention to detail, anticipating the opposition and the ability and confidence to resolve the dispute before a jury if necessary. Combining these factors into an aggressive, thorough representation of every client in every matter permits us the opportunity to achieve the best result possible. We firmly believe that our earned reputation and ability to try matters provides a substantial benefit to our clients by confirming our readiness to resolve the matter before a jury appears, in the event it cannot be resolved prior to trial.
Our casualty litigation group handles litigation primarily in Arizona but we are also actively litigating matters in California, Nevada and New Mexico. The fact that we have litigators licensed to practice in Nevada affords us the opportunity to represent clients in that state, without the need to adhere to Nevada’s restrictive pro hac vice application requirements. Our casualty litigation group involves litigation in the following general categories:
- General liability defense;
- Products liability defense;
- Bad faith/breach of contract;
- Construction defect;
- Construction site mishap;
- Toxic tort;
- Indoor environmental contamination;
- Land and property contamination;
- Wrongful death litigation involving all nature of liability claims;
- Brain damage litigation involving all nature of liability claims;
- Governmental and municipal liability;
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist claims;
- Trucking and Shippers liability;
- Professional errors and omissions claims;
- Farmers and ranchers liability.
A reflection of the prominence of this group within the Arizona legal community is the preeminence of its client base. Members of the group pride themselves on trial skills, results and client satisfaction.