Exceptional Consultation and Representation in Insurance Matters
With a formidable body of knowledge in key areas of the law and a long track record of results, the lawyers of Kunz Plitt Hyland & Demlong, P.C., offer comprehensive consultation and representation in bad faith insurance matters.
The firm offers decades of relevant experience representing insurance companies and policyholders in complex insurance coverage disputes, including bad faith claims litigation. We provide a comprehensive insurance litigation practice, with several noted trial lawyers at our clients' disposal. Our formidable trial attorneys are well known for their skill in handling even the most complex matters involving:
- Health, accident and disability claims involving a wide variety of medical services, accidents and short- and long-term disability
- Life insurance and death benefits
- Construction defects litigation
- Personal lines, including auto and homeowners insurance
- General liability and other commercial coverages
- Professional liability and malpractice
Lawyers with our firm have been litigating first- and third-party bad faith matters since the 1970s. We have achieved a regional and national reputation for our mastery of the law, our attention to detail and our cost-efficiency.
Arizona, Nevada and New Mexico Bad Faith Litigation Attorneys
The attorneys of Kunz Plitt Hyland & Demlong, P.C., are exceptionally qualified to deal with lawsuits involving delayed or denied insurance claims. Contact us.