ROBERT C. ASHLEY
(602) 331-8600 Fax
Mr. Ashley’s practice involves complex product liability defense work, and complex injury liability defense.
EDUCATION AND SCHOLASTIC ACTIVITIES:
University of Arizona (J.D., Magna Cum Laude, 2003)
- Perry Rogers Scholar
- National Moot Court Team, Fall 2002
- Moot Court Editorial Board, Spring 2003
- Morris K. Udall Inn of Court, 2001-2002
- Award for Excellence in First-Year Oral Advocacy, Spring 2001
- Courtroom of the Future Project, Student Research Assistant for Professor Winton Woods:Assist in the design and construction of demonstration systems for law practice management and electronic courtroom presentation.
University of Arizona (B.A., summa cum laude, 1993)
- NATIONAL MERIT SCHOLAR
- Flinn Scholar
- Baird Scholar
- Mr. Ashley is co-authoring the chapters on strict liability and statutes of limitations for the soon to be published Arizona Tort Law Handbook.
- “Linux in the Law Office” (March 2002), ABA Techshow, Chicago, Illinois
- Access Tucson, Tucson, Arizona
Board of Directors, 2001
- Bicycle Inter-Community Art and Salvage (BICAS), Tucson, Arizona