DOMINIC L. VERSTEGEN
(602) 331-8600 Fax
Mr. Verstegen’s practice involves the analysis and litigation of insurance coverage claims in both the personal lines and commercial lines areas, life, accident, health and disability, ERISA, and bad faith claims defense. He has experience handling and managing complex tort litigation including production liability and vehicle/trucking accident cases. He has defended defamation and intellectual property cases.
EDUCATION AND SCHOLASTIC ACTIVITIES:
Universityof Iowa, College of Law (J.D., with Honors, 2000)
- Assistant Director Trial Advocacy Board
- Associate Editor, Journal of Corporation Law
- Founder of Pro Bono Legal Society
University of NorthernIowa (B.A., cum laude, 1997)
- Mr. Verstegen is co-authoring the chapter on negligence for the soon to be published Arizona Tort Law Handbook
- Volunteer, Legal Aide representing indigent clients in family law matters.